June 12, 2020
PRIVATE TRAINING & PILATES UPDATE:
Dear Elevate PT & Fitness Patients, Clients, and Community,
Starting Monday, June 15th, we are allowing for 1:1 Personal Training and Pilates sessions, per LA County Guidelines! We will be adhering to the highest level of CDC and LA County precautions as a medical facility, as documented in the May 8th letter below, for Covid-Safe Fitness.
Our boutique, 1:1 model allows for the safest environment for your fitness. We have been employing our Covid-Safe practices for months since we are a medical facility. In addition to our large gym, we can create programming for outdoors in our wide-open parking lot as well. Our Youth Athlete Group Workouts will continue virtually.
It is our privilege to offer you the safest environment & most exceptional professionals for your fitness. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
Dr. Meredith Soelberg PT, DPT, MBA & Dr. Brooke Mitchell PT, DPT
Co-Founders, Elevate PT & Fitness
May 8, 2020
Dear Elevate PT & Fitness Patients, Clients & Community:
We hope this message finds you well, along with your loved ones. We are reaching out to update you that, beginning Monday, May 11th, we will resume a modified schedule to meet your in-office Physical Therapy needs! We will be following all CDC Guidelines for everyone’s safety. As medical caregivers and members of the Healthcare and Public Health Infrastructure Essential Workforce, we are here for you to continue best practices rehab care during this time of crisis.
You will have three ways to access our expert care:
- Hands-On PT as needed with gloves and masks
- Touch-Less PT using visual, audible, and movement assessments as well as tools as alternatives to Hands-On care
- Telehealth PT made easy w/ step-by-step instructions for a smooth experience
Here are the numerous ways we are making In-Office Physical Therapy at Elevate safe for your most optimal care:
- We are committed to a safe, clean environment! In addition to our usual infection prevention precautions, we are following all current guidelines as defined by the CDC to combat COVID-19.
- Staff will be wearing face masks and gloves, and using medical-grade cleaners to disinfect all surfaces before and after every visit.
- We will screen all patients with the most current CDC Symptom Checker upon scheduling and in-person at every visit. Please do not come to the office if you have any of these symptoms or have been exposed to anyone who has these symptoms or has tested positive for Covid-19.
- Staff and patients alike will be screened with a no-touch thermometer for fever.
- We have alcohol-based sanitizer available throughout the office as well as hand-washing stations.
- We have signage throughout the office for social distancing reminders as well as physical barriers in place, and our waiting room is re-configured for social distancing as well.
- We will operate at partial capacity with staggered schedules to minimize volume & ensure adequate social distancing at all times.
- Our large private treatment rooms, spacious gym, and wide-open outdoor space are all available treatment areas.
- Patients must come to appointments wearing a mask.
- We will require that patients stand at least 6 feet apart during check-in / check-out and while in the waiting room. We ask that all patients come to appointments alone, or accompanied only by a necessary caretaker or a minor patient’s parent.
If you wish to remain in your home, that’s no problem. It is absolutely your choice, and our Telehealth care is an excellent option for you! We also have some capacity for in-home care.
Our small group Youth Athlete workouts will continue VIRTUALLY via Telefitness for now.
Thank you for your support, and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to seeing you and continuing to take excellent care of you and your family.
Meredith Soelberg PT, DPT, MBA & Brooke Mitchell PT, DPT
Co-Founders, Elevate Physical Therapy & Fitness