Dear Elevate PT & Fitness Community:
We will be following all CDC Guidelines for everyone’s safety. As medical caregivers and members of the Healthcare and Public Health Infrastructure Essential Workforce, we are here for you to continue best practices rehab and wellness care for you.
You have three ways to access our expert PT care:
- Hands-On PT as needed with gloves and masks
- Touch-Less PT using visual, audible, and movement assessments as well as tools as alternatives to Hands-On care
- Telehealth PT made easy w/ step-by-step instructions for a smooth experience
Here are the numerous ways we are making your In-Office experience at Elevate safe for your most optimal care:
- We are committed to a safe, clean environment! In addition to our usual infection prevention precautions, we are following all current guidelines as defined by the CDC to combat COVID-19.
- Staff will be wearing face masks and gloves, and using medical-grade cleaners to disinfect all surfaces before and after every visit.
- We will screen all patients with the most current CDC Symptom Checker upon scheduling and in-person at every visit. Please do not come to the office if you have any of these symptoms or have been exposed to anyone who has these symptoms or has tested positive for Covid-19.
- Staff and patients alike will be screened with a no-touch thermometer for fever.
- We have alcohol-based sanitizer available throughout the office as well as hand-washing stations.
- We have signage throughout the office for social distancing reminders as well as physical barriers in place, and our waiting room is re-configured for social distancing as well.
- We will operate at partial capacity with staggered schedules to minimize volume & ensure adequate social distancing at all times.
- Our large private treatment rooms, spacious gym, and wide-open outdoor space are all available treatment areas.
- Doors to the outside will be open for fresh air, and fan will be on for circulation.
- Patients must come to appointments wearing a mask.
- We will require that patients stand at least 6 feet apart during check-in / check-out and while in the waiting room. We ask that all patients come to appointments alone, or accompanied only by a necessary caretaker or a minor patient’s parent.
If you wish to remain in your home, that’s no problem. It is absolutely your choice, and our Telehealth care is an excellent option for you! We also have some capacity for in-home care.
1:1 Private Fitness & Pilates Options Guided by our Doctors of Physical Therapy:
- In -Gym
- Outdoors (for fitness)
- TeleFitness with Zoom
Our small group Youth Athlete Workouts are Saturdays, 11:30, OUTDOORS, with masks, sanitizer, and social distance, 6 athletes max.
Thank you for your support, and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to seeing you and continuing to take excellent care of you and your family.
Meredith Soelberg PT, DPT, MBA & Brooke Mitchell PT, DPT
Co-Founders, Elevate Physical Therapy & Fitness